This test suite is based on the following OGC specifications:
- Web Feature Service Implementation Specification, version 1.1.0 OGC 04-094
- Filter Encoding Implementation Specification, version 1.1.0 OGC 04-095
- OpenGIS Web Services Common Specification, version 1.0.0 OGC 05-008c1
- Geography Markup Language (GML) – Simple features profile, version 1.0.0 OGC 06-049r1
What is tested
Four conformance classes can be tested.
- Basic conformance class (Requires no test data)
- GetCapabilities, GET and POST methods
- DescribeFeature, GET and POST methods
- GetFeature, GET and POST methods
- Transaction conformance class (Requires test data)
- Locking conformance class (Requires test data)
- LockFeature, POST method
- GetFeatureWithLock, POST method
- XLink conformance class (Requires test data)
The Basic conformane class is the minimum class to get OGC certification and the test is data agnostic. WFS-Transaction, WFS-Locking and WFS-XLink requires test data that needs to be added before executing the test.
The test, including the test data, is based on simple features profile (i.e. levels SF-0 and SF-1). GML complex properties conforming to SF-2 are not tested.
The Abstract Test Suite (ATS) is available here.
What is not tested
- SOAP protocol bindings
- Feature versioning
- Spatial predicates Beyond, DWithin (broken filter schema)
- Full GML 3.1.1 compliance (uses GMLSF 1.0 profile, Levels 0 and 1)
Test data for Full test
The WFS-1.1.0 test data are available for GMLSF levels 0 and 1. Loading the feature data into the datastore is a precondition for compliance testing.