Web Coverage Service (WCS) 1.0.0
Submitted by webmaster on Tue, 2007-04-03 19:13
Test implementations of Web Coverage Service 1.0.0 servers.
To be certifiable as a WCS using this test suite, an implementation must meet the following requirements:
- There need to be at least two coverages provided by the tested server.
- The first coverage offering should include all the tested features while the second coverage could be anything.
- The first coverage offering must take one of the 5 formats described in the WCS1.0.0 standard document as the first supported format.
- The first coverage offering should have parameters defined in the axisDescription.
- If the xml encoding is tested, the first coverage offering should have interpolation method defined.
- If the server supports time postion, the first coverage offering should define time feature.
How to test a Web Coverage Service 1.0.0 service
- Read the instructions
- Go to the test engine
- Create an Account
- Create a Test Session
- Execute Tests
- View Test Results