Welcome to the OGC Compliance Wiki
Submitted by Luis Bermudez on Thu, 2013-08-22 21:41
If you want to improve your software that implements OGC standards or you are seeking to get OGC certified, this wiki is for you. Here are some starter links:
- Get certified so you can better position your product and generate more business.
- Start testing.
- Check the roadmap and learn when tests for new specifications will be available.
- Get an incentive to be early implementer.
- Get help from experts to solve your issues while testing.
- Check reference implementations.
- Browse the list of the hundreds of products that are implementing OGC standards or have been OGC certified.
- Learn more about the value of getting certified.
- Learn how much it costs to get certified.
- If you want to help develop tes suite please send an email to compliance AT opengeospatial.org.
- Download the latest version of the Compliance Policies and Procedures.