Process to get OGC Certification
Submitted by Luis Bermudez on Tue, 2012-06-05 16:22
The OGC certification process is very easy:
- Go to the Testing website, create a user and password and select the standard you want to test your product. These can take 5-10 minutes.
- Go to the OGC online certification system. Here you will provide information about your product, your testing account, and the standards you want to get certification for.
- OGC will review and will contact you regarding License Fees and a (new or revised) Trademark License Agreement.
- You get the certificates and you can use the OGC compliance logos.
- Your product will appear as certified in the OGC implementing database.
Any question regarding the process please send an email to the compliance AT opengeospatial.org.
Any question regarding the tests, please send an email to the CITE Forum.